Workshops - Create a 2-D Visual Art Portfolio
Design and Art Workshops - If you are interested in a small group workshop, please e-mail Melissa at email@example.com
Individual sessions provide guidance for any aspect of a visual art portfolio.
Develop your portfolio for AP Studio Art, application to an art program/school, or for professional use.
The workshop format includes:
- Learning to use a critique method that increases constructive feedback.
- Building an appropriate vocabulary to describe the basic elements and principles of design.
- Looking at and analyzing a variety of artistic styles and genres.
- Sharing and discussing personal pieces of art in order to edit and revise existing, and inspire new works.
- Collecting a body of work and making critical selections about what is included in your portfolio.
- Preparing a finished portfolio to meet given requirements for a specific program or to show a body of your work for self-promotion.
- Artwork is created by the individual off-site.
- Our one-on-one hourly rate is $50/hour.
- For critique purposes, students should arrange work in one of three formats: Flickr or another web-based site, separated in folders on a laptop or tablet, or physical pieces of art.
- We provide